Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1/4 C Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Hawaii Balsamics Chocolate Raspberry. Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (or Log Cabin Syrup has a great flavor that works well!)
Ground Black Pepper to taste
1 lb THICK Cut Bacon (if not thick cut, double it up on tray and separate at the last couple of turning cycles in oven.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C). Reduce to 350 once you begin basting bacon.
2. Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
5. Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture.
6. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes.
7. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
Submitted By Customer Jim